Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sculpt 003 Alien bust


I had to work on some actual work stuff at home last night. By the time I was finished it was already 10:15. I decided to start a sculpt and see how far I could get. At 11:38 I called it a night and kicked out a few quick renders.
So here is sculpt #003 from last night. Probably around 1 hour and 15 minutes to get this guy done.
I tried to work as effeciently and smart as possible. I just started pulling the Mudbox base head into new shapes and this is what emerged from it. Some Alien dude (or female who knows these days what sex these damn aliens are) with a really funky mouth and head shape. Its alot of fun to start sculpting without a starting Idea and just finding out what kind of crap is floating around in the cess-pool I call my brain.

No comments: