Friday, February 4, 2011

Sculpt 004 Depraved


So here is the fourth sculpt this week in mudbox. Had a few difficulties trying to figure out the best way to distort proportions on the base mesh. Had some problems with the fingers the most. The joint tool was giving me hell but this is probably the best solution.
I spent about an hour and a half on this depraved creature and I like the direction its going so I will most likely take him to finish and possibly pose him over the weekend.
I probably could have gotten farther but I really need to learn to turn off the idiot box. Its too easy to getting sucked into that damn thing. Especially after a long day of work and I just want my mind to shut down, the TV is perfect to make me temporarily stoopid. But I guess with the Packers (my 2nd team behind the Chargers) being in the super bowl, I will be firmly planted in front of that thing on sunday. Sigh.... Im weak.

No comments: